5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 3/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa (Dutch-process or natural)
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8" square pan or 9" round pan; either should be at least 2" deep.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, cocoa, and eggs.
3. Stir in almond flour and baking powder.
4. Scoop batter into the prepared pan, spreading it to the edges.
5. Bake brownies for 33 to 38 minutes, until the top is set; and a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or nearly so, with perhaps a few wet crumbs, or a tiny touch of chocolate at the tip of the tester.
6. Remove brownies from the oven and cool them for about 15 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!